Friday, July 16, 2010

Buy shares in me!


This was originally going to be a place where I'd dispense random bits of advice and suggestion on frugal living, natural things, and whatever else useful popped into my trivia-laden brain. However, in light of the current homelessness situation facing me, and the difficulty of blogging from my car with a desktop, rather than a laptop, I'm going to start selling shares of me. My estimates indicate that I will need a minimum of $300/month to cover basics for the cats and I, so if I can find 30 people willing to purchase a share of me for $10 for the next year, it should give me time to get things settled.

Therefore, if you'd like to be a philanthropist, and can't afford to pay millions to get a building named after you, you can in fact pay $10 a month for the next year and get a post named after you. Or perhaps a guppy if I can afford a fishtank.








No comments:

Post a Comment